Visionary Media (Aug 2021 - Dec 2021)
TV broadcast： RED Annual Brand Ceremony -Assistant Director
● Cooperated with entertainers, visual artists, and stage managers.
● Assisted the director in rehearsals, editing, and visual effects productions. TV broadcast: The 3rd Alibaba Global Mathematics Competition Awarding Ceremony -Assistant Director
● Coordinated 32 global contestants from 8 countries to produce a live ceremony. ● Organized costumes, hairstyling, and lighting. Produced a 60-minute edit of the ceremony.
Original Force 3D (Aug 2018 - Jun 2019)
Live-action TV Series： King Avatar - Layout Production Coordinator
● Managed CG layout and motion capture of a 42-episode TV series. Produced 12900 full CG shots of 300 minutes.
● Collected feedback from directors and communicated between layout artists and supervisors.
● Responsible for scheduling and resource management.
Animated Feature Film： Ali and Dream Castle -Animation Production Coordinator
● Managed CG previsualization production of a 90-minute feature film.
● Worked with 18 layout artists to produce 1300 full CG shots of 52 sequences.
The Third Floor (Oct 2017 - Nov 2017)
Animated Feature Film (NDA)-Asset Artist
● Worked on modeling, texturing, and rigging of hero assets and CG environments.
Oriental DreamWorks (Jul 2016 - Aug 2016)
Animated Feature Film： Abominable -Modeler
● Modeled hero assets and the environment using Autodesk Maya.
Academic Experiences & Honors
California Institute of the Arts - MFA Creative Producing & Management (Sep 2019 - Jun 2022)
Daughter - Associate Production Supervisor
● Organized, planned, and coordinated weekly production meetings. Responsible for budgeting, scheduling, and resource management. Worked closely with designers and directors to produce a 2 hours play.
School of Theater Festival – Production Manager
● Responsible for budgeting 16 projects at the festival. Developed and executed a purchasing guideline.
The Labyrinth – Production Manager
● Establish guidelines and workflow for artists.
● Organized weekly meetings to communicate with department leads and faculties.
Oedipus the King -Assistant Production Manager
● Responsible for scheduling and budgeting for all departments. Assisted artists with their technical needs.
School of Visual Arts - BFA 3D Computer Animation & Visual Effects (Sep 2012 - Jun 2017)
Animation Film： Don’t Talk to Strangers 2017
● Director, Production Manager, Modeler, Simulation Artist Conceived the story, designed the characters, manufactured models, rendered the effects, simulated clothes, and selected dubbing speakers; Organized a twenty-people CG special effects team with two teammates to finish the film; Reflected profound thinking of child kidnapper and universal prejudice.
● 2018 Golden Kuker Sofia International Animation Film Festival, List of Works
● Cannes Short Film Corner, Video Library
● 2016 Halloween Horror Picture Show, Public Show
● CINE MIAMI FEST, Finalist
● BLOW-UP FILM FEST Chicago, Public Show
● International Film Festival "Cinema and You", Public Show
● The Halloween Horror Picture Show, Public Show
● Retransmission Festival, Public Show